Welcome to our family's blog!

**Feel free to leave a suggestion or comment anytime. I love hearing from everyone.**

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Since High School

Since High School I went to SLCC for a few semesters and worked full time. I married my love and best friend, Cody, September 3, 1998. Some of you may know him from the graduating class of 1995 (Granger). Apparently we went to the same elementary, and junior high schoold and didn't meet until he was a senior and I was a sophmore.

Six months later we found out we were pregnant with our first, Mason. Six months after he was born we found out we were pregnant again, Austin. Six months later, (are you seeing a trend here?), we found out we were pregnant with our third, Alexa. Having three in diapers is quite a trial. Shortly thereafter we decided and felt that our family was complete.

I was a stay at home mom for a few years and now work as a dispatcher for the Chubbuck Police Department. I dispatch police, fire and medical and answer 911 calls. Cody is a journeyman electrician, loves his profession and works for a great company. We have lived in Chubbuck Idaho for almost 4 years and have lived in Idaho for 6 years.

We are currently taking temple prep classes and are hoping to get sealed in the next few months. We are truely excited and have made many lifestyle changes to get to this point.

We there it is in a nutshell, of course there is more but that's all for now!

3 comments:

Bill said...

Soo... tell us more about this 'Cody' guy.....

;-)

Dad

Annie Miller said...

Thank you for the update! Tammy and I were visiting Audra (just had a cute baby boy!)the other day and were talking how we'd lost track of you. I'm so glad we can catch up. Your family is adorable! I can't imagine 3 babies so quickly (I take it slow, mine are three years apart). Good luck with your sealing. Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more!

Neiko said...

I found you through Annies blog. I am excited to hear you are doing so well. My mom and I have wondered what you are doing and how you have been. I am with Annie on this one - 3 kids in diapers would have killed me!