Welcome to our family's blog!

**Feel free to leave a suggestion or comment anytime. I love hearing from everyone.**

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The joy of reading...

So, dang all of you who said "you have to read these books"...you know the ones that I am talking about...yes, the Twighlight series. I finally caved and started reading them. I bought the first book Friday, 08/15. I have read the first three and only have 200 pages left of the last book. Needless to say I have slept very little and my eye balls are red. Why is it that I can not read fast enough?

3 comments:

Annie Miller said...

All I can say is join the club...the red eye club I mean.

Abbie said...

I loved the first 3, but I didn't have a hard time putting book 4 down. When you are done I will tell you why...if you want to know :) By the way, Grandma H is a reader of the series too!

Lost in the 60's said...

I read them all too, I think the whole area has read them, we can't keep our copies in the library and we have 4 of each, and this is a really small town. Anyway, welcome to the large club of readers of Stephanie Meyers. Read her other book The Host, it's really good too.