Welcome to our family's blog!

**Feel free to leave a suggestion or comment anytime. I love hearing from everyone.**

Friday, October 3, 2008

Week in review

Nothing exciting has happened this past week. Last Sunday Mason and I ended up with a stomach bug, Cody taught Elders Quorum, Alexa gave a prayer in primary and Austin went to all of his classes without complaining.

On Monday things went back to normal, kids went to school, Cody went to work and I cleaned house and did laundry. Tuesday and Wednesday went pretty much the same, except that I worked at night and slept during the day.

The kids had no school on Thursday and Friday so the weather turned into fall, leaves on the ground, cold and rainy. Exactly what kids and parents want when there is no school. Dang weather!

Now we are up to date, like I said nothing out of the ordinary this week. Hope yours went well.

No comments: