Welcome to our family's blog!

**Feel free to leave a suggestion or comment anytime. I love hearing from everyone.**

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

30 Something

This past week I had my 30th birthday. There is said it, I AM 30! It was a good day, went to dinner with Cody and no kids (thanks Sunshine and Travis). Cody gave me a beautiful saphire and diamond necklace. He spoils me with "bling". Thanks to all our family and friends for their birthday wishes and cards.

Just a note on the subject, 30 is not as bad as I thought. Of course it has only been a few days and no one has asked me how old I am, yet. I still feel the same and still look the same as I did when I was 29. So no big deal right?

2 comments:

Neiko said...

I have been 30 for a whole year and I am still getting use to it. However, it really isn't so bad. I did realize earlier this year that all of my 7th grade students were born after I graduated from high school. That makes me feel so much older then the number 30! I am glad that Cody spoils you, you deserve it!

Annie Miller said...

Whatever! 30 sucks. I am DREADING it. This is definately a depressing age...although I don't think 40 will be as bad so it will only get better right? Oh yeah, there's always death to look forward to. Uggg :) Happy Birthday!